Monday, October 15, 2012

Two weeks in photos: Chicago and before the party

 


Boy, it’s been a busy two weeks.  And I think I say that every time, so maybe you should take what I say with a grain of salt.  At any rate, we’ve been cleaning, and travelling, and guest-having, so I think that totally counts.

It’s amazing how empty our family room feels (and sounds!) with the soft furnishings removed.  Less amazing is how often that happens (read: very infrequently).

Our two prettiest trees (lucky us, they’re in the front of our house), have already colored and dropped their leaves

While travelling, Dad invented a new mode of transport.  Big Brother was a fan.

Look!  It’s the whole family!

Whole family shot graciously provided by my college roommate who came to Chicago (from Nebraska) for football, pizza, and a quilt.

The Bean—source of many wonders.

After a trip to the Big City, everyone has to pitch in assembling the new Ikea furniture.

The rest of the two weeks was a party, so I’m going to wait until I have some more pictures of the festivities in my hot little hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment