My latest projects—two drawstring bags to hold the boy’s diapers (we’re a most-of-the-time cloth family). Only I didn’t put drawstrings in them, as I figured it wasn’t necessary for our current set up, and that just ends up making their numerous trips through the washing machine more difficult. Plus I used the laminated side as the right side (normal treatment is to use it as the wrong side). Better to have as few nooks and crannies for poop to hide as possible, I say.
And there in the background, the simplest project of my life. Oilcloth cut in a square, with some rounded corners for good measure to go under the boy’s high chair as we continue easing our way into solids.