Monday, March 2, 2009

My own March Madness, Day One-- Jewelry Storage

Being as I have a fair amount of time this week to pursue crafty endeavors, I decided that it was time to post some more on this here blog. I need to get organized a little for the rest of the week, so today's post is a short one.

I'm not a huge jewelry wearer. I tend to put in a pair of studs and wear them for a couple weeks. Part of that was the fact that all my jewelry was in a little 3-drawered mini bureau, kind of tangled up. And, as the saying goes, out of sight, out of mind. So I'd like to share my jewelry tree.

Jewelry tree

It's just a candle holder that I got at Big Lots. The branches hold necklaces, the leaves (and little bird) hold dangly earrings, and the actual votive holders hold necklace charms and pins.

And they all sit atop my grandmother's handkerchief, which is lovely (and keeps the tree from scratching my dresser!).

No comments:

Post a Comment